Friday, March 19, 2010

Wearable Art Symposium at the Textile Center of Minnesota

This Summer, June 2-8, I will be attending and speaking at the Artwear Symposium 2010 at the Textile Center of Minnesota.  I am thrilled beyond words to be a part of this amazing experience.  For those of you in the area, i encourage you to check out the link below and see for yourself all the amazing artists, designers, and speakers who will be both attending and speaking on a vast array of topics from  Sampling Felt/Fabric Fusion & Partial Felt Applique Techniques to Intuitive Patternmaking to Digital Design for Wearable Art.  These lectures and seminars will be mindblowing and so exciting.   For those of you that have any interest in textile arts, this is a symposium you will not want to miss!  I will be speaking on social networking and using these techniques and venues as marketing opportunites and advertising moments for the artist and designer.  I am both humbled and honored to be speaking and all the while wondering how I am going to pull it off......

If anyone out there has ideas for venues I have yet to try, I would love to hear them!

Designer Out,
Bill

and check out this link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.textilecentermn.org/symposium2010.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment